Mitsubishi EVO 4-9, 4G63 System with Air/Oil Separator
This dry sump system was developed to solve two major oiling issues that plague the Mitsubishi 4G63 engine platform, oil pump cavitation at high RPMs and massive blow by in the crankcase, as well as deaerate the foamy oil before it heads back to the oil tank. Using Dailey Engineerings signature series billet oil pan and 3-stage, or optional 4-stage, dry sump pump with air/oil separator, this system can be configured to meet the oil flow demand of any 4G63 configuration and will maintain constant oil pressure throughout the entire RPM range. This system will effectively evacuate the crankcase of the blowby gasses that leak past the piston rings, creating negative crankcase pressure, and increasing performance.
Optional Pressure Gear Sizes: See the technical page for more info.
Increased 20%: 1.450" - Reccomended for billet aluminum engine blocks
Standard OEM: 1.250"
Optional 4-Stage Pump: This option is available to those who want an added scavenge section for scavenging either a remote turbo, oil from the cylinder head, or for added vacuum capacity.
Optional Drive Mandrel for Fluidampr
- The A/C compressor will need to relocated or removed for this system to be installed
- If using the OEM block the dipstick port and balance shaft oiling holes need to be plugged.
- This system will be assembled upon order so please allow 3-5 business days before shipping
This kit includes the following items
- Qty 1 - (04-99-2244-5) - Dailey Engineering SP Series 3-Stage oil pump with air/oil separator OR Qty 1 - (04-99-2767) - Dailey Engineering SP Series 4-Stage oil pump with air/oil separator (+$300)
- Qty 1 - (20-02-0694-assy) - Dailey Engineering billet T6 6061 dry sump oil pan with integrated scavenge lines and screens
- Qty 1 (28-02-0602-assy) - Dailey Engineering billet T6 6061 front cover assembly with oil OEM oil pump delete and balance shaft delete. OEM plastic front timing belt cover and serpentine tensioner can be retained
- Qty 1 - (HP-30-115-500) - Dailey Engineering HTD oil pump pulley
- Qty 2 - (600-8M-20) - HTD oil pump drive belts
- Qty 1 - Dailey Engineering 25T HTD oil pump drive pulley assembly for ATI or Fluidmpr
ATI 4G63 Damper - ($380)
- Qty 1 - (ATI918250) - ATI Damper - 6.78 - AL - 6 GRV - Mitsubishi EVO 4-9 - 4G63 - With integrated lower cam drive.
- Qty 1 - (ATI918251) - ATI Damper - 6.78 - AL - (2) 4 GRV - Mitsubishi Eclipse / Talon - 4G63 - With integrated lower cam drive.
Additional Items Needed
- Oil tank
- Oil tank breather
- Scavenge return filter
- Remote oil filter
- Vacuum regulator or Breather for the valve cover
- Pan rail and front cover hardware
- OEM front cover gasket