LS Race F-Body, 7-Stage Turbo & Vacuum Scavenge, Drag Race, Right Side
This is a popular dry sump system for GM LS turbocharged drag race applications that need added vacuum capacity. Using Dailey Engineering signature series billet oil pan and 7-stage oil pump this system was designed to handle high G loads, make high crankcase vacuum and maintain constant oil pressure at high RPMs.
Optional Pressure Gear Sizes: See technical page for more info.
Increased 20%: 1.450"
Standard OEM: 1.250"
Reduced -20%: 1.050"
This system is designed for the GM F-Body damper configuration and LS2/LS3 wet sump front timing cover. To install this system on an LS7 style OEM "Dry Sump" engine the front timing cover and timing chain will need to be converted to the wet sump configuration. For more information please see our Technical page.
*A dual scavenge return, or a single -20 return oil tank must be used with this system.
*This system will not fit with the OEM motor mount and the A/C compressor will need to be relocated or removed from the engine.
This kit includes the following items
- Qty 1 - (04-99-2671) OR (04-99-2671-2 +$200) Dailey Engineering SP Series 7-Stage oil pump, turbo & vacuum scavenge sections
- Qty 1 - (20-02-0619-assy) Dailey Engineering billet T6 6061 dry sump oil pan, Race LS right side
- Qty 1 - (HP-30-115-500) Dailey Engineering HTD oil pump pulley
- Qty 2 - (624-8M-20) HTD oil pump drive belts
ATI F-Body Damper - ($390 to $420)
- Qty 1 - (ATI918855) - ATI Damper, Camaro F-Body 10% underdriven O.D. with 25 Tooth HTD oil pump drive pulley
- Qty 1 - (ATI918852) - ATI Damper, Camaro F-Body OEM O.D. with 25 Tooth HTD oil pump drive pulley
Engine Block Fitting - $65
Qty 1 - (20-02-0600) Dailey Engineering LS oil feed fitting for OEM engine block, 16mm thread to -10 flare
Additional Items Needed
- Oil tank with either (dual -16 A/N flare scavenge returns) OR (single -20 A/N flare scavenge return)
- Oil tank breather
- Scavenge filter, 75-micron
- Remote oil filter
- If making Vacuum: Vacuum regulator & Pop off valve breather
- If not making vacuum: Breather for the valve cover
- Fitting screen for vacuum scavenge section, 730-micron for -12
- Fitting screen for turbo scavenge section, 730-micron for -10
- OEM style pan gasket
- Pan rail hardware