LS Race F-Body, 5-Stage with Air/Oil Separator, Right Side
This is a popular dry sump system for GM LS road racing applications. Using Dailey Engineering signature series billet oil pan and 5-stage oil pump with air/oil separator this system was designed to handle high G loads, make moderate crankcase vacuum for light tension rings, maintain constant oil pressure at high RPMs and deaerate the oil before it returns to the oil tank.
Optional Pressure Gear Sizes: See technical page for more info.
Increased 20%: 1.450"
Standard OEM: 1.250"
This system is designed for the GM F-Body damper configuration and LS2/LS3 wet sump front timing cover. To install this system on an LS7 style OEM "Dry Sump" engine the front timing cover and timing chain will need to be converted to the wet sump configuration. For more information please see our Technical page.
*A dual scavenge return oil tank must be used with this system.
*The OEM motor mount will not work with this pump and the A/C compressor will need to be removed or relocated.
This kit includes the following items
- Qty 1 - (04-99-2197) OR (04-99-2197-2) Dailey Engineering SP Series 5-Stage oil pump with air/oil separator
- Qty 1 - (20-02-0619-assy) Dailey Engineering billet T6 6061 dry sump oil pan, Race LS right side
- Qty 1 - (HP-30-115-500) Dailey Engineering HTD oil pump pulley
- Qty 2 - (624-8M-20) HTD oil pump drive belts
ATI F-Body Damper - ($400 to $420)
- Qty 1 - (ATI918855) - ATI Damper, Camaro F-Body 10% underdriven O.D. with 25 Tooth HTD oil pump drive pulley
- Qty 1 - (ATI918852) - ATI Damper, Camaro F-Body OEM O.D. with 25 Tooth HTD oil pump drive pulley
Engine Block Fitting - $70
Qty 1 - (20-02-0600) Dailey Engineering LS oil feed fitting for OEM engine block, 16mm thread to -10 flare
Additional Items Needed
- Oil tank with dual scavenge returns
- Oil tank breather
- Scavenge filter
- Remote oil filter
- Vacuum regulator or Breather for the valve cover
- OEM style pan gasket
- Pan rail hardware