LS Production, Z-Body 5th Gen. Camaro, 4-Stage, Turbo Scavenge
This is the most popular dry sump system for the GM LS production engine. Using Dailey Engineering signature series billet oil pan and 4-stage oil pump this system is the same as the 3-stage with an added turbo scavenge section.
Optional Pressure Gear Sizes: See technical page for more info.
Increased 20%: 1.450"
Standard OEM: 1.250"
This configuration is designed for the Z-Body 5th Gen (2010-15) Camaro) / Gen 4&5 Vortec Truck damper configuration and LS2/LS3 wet sump front timing cover. To install this system on an LS7 style OEM "Dry Sump" engine the front timing cover and timing chain will need to be converted to the wet sump configuration. For more information please see our Technical page.
*The OEM motor mount will not work with this pump and the A/C compressor will need to be removed or relocated.
*This system will be assembled per order and will take approximately 3-5 business days before it ships
This kit includes the following items
- Qty 1 - (04-99-2575) OR (04-99-2575-2) - Dailey Engineering SP Series 4-Stage oil pump - Turbo scavenge
- Qty 1 - (20-02-0666-assy) - Dailey Engineering billet T6 6061 dry sump oil pan, LS right side
- Qty 1 - (HP-33-90-GW-500) - Dailey Engineering HTD oil pump pulley
- Qty 2 - (656-8M-20) - HTD oil pump drive belts
ATI Damper (2010-2015 Camaro, Gen 3&4 Vortec Truck) - $600-$630
- Qty 1 - (ATI918629) - ATI Damper, 2010-2015 Camaro, 10% underdriven O.D. with (ATI916166) 31 Tooth HTD oil pump drive pulley
- Qty 1 - (ATI918628) - ATI Damper, 2010-2015 Camaro, OEM O.D. with (ATI916166) 31 Tooth HTD oil pump drive pulley
Engine Block Fitting - $70
- Qty 1 - (20-02-0600) - Dailey Engineering LS oil feed fitting, 16mm thread to -10 flare
Additional Items Needed
- Oil tank
- Oil tank breather
- Scavenge filter
- Remote oil filter
- Vacuum regulator or Breather for the valve cover
- Fitting screen for turbo scavenge, 730-micron for -10
- OEM style pan gasket
- Pan rail hardware