Classic Series 6-Stage w/ Accessory Drive
Dailey Engineering 6-Stage Classic Dry Sump Oil Pump with Rear Accessory Drive - This pump is designed for drag race applications with four scavenge pickups on the oil pan and one scavenge section for the valley. For maximum vacuum capacity dual -16 or a -20 manifold scavenge outlets can be added.
Pump Number Series: 02-99-1475-
Pump part numbers have a final dash number that depends on what options are chosen. The final part number will be emailed to you along with a final pump drawing once the order is in process.
Optional Pressure Gear Sizes: See technical page for more info.
Pressure Gear Width: 1.20", 1.00", 0.80"
Pressure Regulator Spring: See technical page for more info.
The pump is assembled with a Standard spring and both a High and Low will come with the kit
Pressure Inlet Fitting:
Fitting Options: -12, -16
Pressure Outlet Fitting:
Fitting Options: -10, -12
Scavenge Inlet Fittings:
Fitting Options: (5)-12, (4)-12 (1)-10
Scavenge Outlet Fitting:
Fitting Options: (1)-16, (2)-16s, -20 Manifold +$200
Mounting Bracket Options:
Small Block Chevy: Door Car, Dragster
Big Block Chevy: Door Car, Dragster
- 1.200" wide pressure housing
- Five 1.700" Roots style scavenge sections
- Integrated pressure regulator
- 5/8" drive shaft with 3/16" keyway
- Rear accessory drive, 3/8" female hex
- Pump speed is 50% engine speed
ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED
- HTD oil pump pulley assembly
- HTD oil pump drive belt
- Crankshaft drive mandrel with HTD drive pulley
- Remote oil filter
- 75 micron scavenge filter (recommended)
- Oil tank
- Dry sump oil pan